Friday, June 20, 2008

Love You Once Love You Still Always Have Always Will

It finally came!! It seemed like those 2 years would never end but he is home now and we are finally married! We got married June 20th, 2008 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. The weather was perfect. I had been so worried because for the past 3 weeks it had been raining a ton but when our day came the sun shined bright and everything fell into place. All of our family and close friends were able to come and share the day with us. We were so happy to have them there. I am so indecisive and loved all the pictures so I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorites. I hope that you enjoy them as much as we do.Bridals -

I thought that it was so fun to get all dressed up before our wedding. We needed up getting my jewelry and bouquet that morning and I'm really glad that we did. It added a lot to the pictures.

This one was the Bridal that I blew up for the reception.

No comments: