Sunday, October 5, 2008

Moab

Kyle and his family love to try to make a trip to Moab, UT every year. I have gone the last couple years with them while Kyle was on his mission. It is always fun but needless to say that I loved having Kyle with me this time. This year we got to hike to the Delicate Arch. I didn't know that it was so big. I think that everybody should visit it at least one time.
We stopped at the Hole in the Rock. Doesn't this jeep make you feel like you are in Bedrock?

Kyle was helping Kayden feed the sheep. I thought it was so cute.

Of course you have to find time to go biking. Anytime Kyle gets to spend time on a bike is a good time. I am impressed with how good he really is. He scares me a lot but that doesn't seem to change anything so I best get used to it.

1 comment:

Justin & Jaclyn said...

Hey guys! Just wanted to say hi! I'm glad I found your blog! ;)