Friday, May 29, 2009

Kaden's Big Fish

We found the perfect little pond in St George to take Kaden fishing. I should have figured that fishing is enough excitement for a little boy, note to self, don't let him get whatever drink he wants at the Gas Station. Mountain Dew doesn't mixed well with such an excited little boy. I swear he should have fallen in the pond about 5x before we finished but he is talented at jumping and not falling in I guess. Not falling in the pond wasn't his only talent though. Kaden caught is first fish!! And it has HUGH! haha That's what he will tell you. It was so big it was the size of Kyle's hand... Overall it was a really fun day. Although I felt bad for missing the girls dancing, I'm glad I got to be with the boys to experience Kaden's growing love for fishing. I should have guessed he would love it with Kyle as his teacher. Kyle can't stop thinking about fishing. I can't blame him though. I think its pretty fun too.

Kaden's first fish
Waiting for the bite. I got to work on my tan and hold the pull until w got a bite and then he would run over and reel it in with help from Kyle. It was a pretty good system.
My handsome guy!

1 comment:

Spanish Fork High 2005 said...

looks like so much fun!
would you like to be added to the sfhs2005 blog? let us know, just leave a comment on the sfhs class of 2005 blog and we will add you!