Friday, August 21, 2009

One of my Favorite Summer Things

A couple weeks ago we got to float the Provo River. I just barely got pictures from Mandi and since it is one of my favorite things to do in the summer I thought I should post it. This year the river was FREEZING (especially if you fall in...no comment) and a lot faster then normal but it was still super fun and I can't wait until next year to go again.

Mandi, Corinna, Kyle, Me, Max, and Eric

Me and Kyle

Whitney holding on while Eric shows how real paddling is done. Flip flops are a must.

Kate and Mandi

Kyson, Whitney, Eric, Kyle, Me, Jordan, Corinna, Elise, Ted, Kate, Mandi, Katie, Nate.

3 comments:

welundell said...

yay river...remember how the bird pooped on my ankle and Eric didn't want me to wash it off because he wanted me to show you guys, I washed it off anyways I hope you didn't mind.

Mitch said...

the first and last time I floated the river (more like paddled for my life half the time to dodge rocks and bushes) was the worst experience ever. britt almost drown when we both slammed into the bridge and tipped over into the 38 degree water. paddling for my life so I wouldn't slam into rocks, bushes and trees. Sunburned to death cuz my sunscreen came off when I hit the bridge. took like 2 hours or more and I thought it was going to be a leisurely 45 min float. Thanks.

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

I love floating down the Provo too! Fun fun!