Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Luckiest Girl Alive

I know I haven't been able to get on and update for a while but I wanted to let everybody know that I am the luckiest girl alive. Kyle is so amazing. He treats me like a princess and works so hard to take care of us and still does great in school. He always is more patient then he should be with me. I can't wait to come home and be with him. Thank goodness for weekends! Thanks for everything you do Babes. Especially all your help these last couple days.

These are my Valentine's flowers! Aren't they beautiful?! I love them! I'm a little sad cause I think I will have to throw them away today. :( We had a really good Valentine's day weekend. We went to lunch at PF Changs and saw Valentine's Day on Saturday and then Kyle and Nate made Pena Rosa for Katie and I on Sunday. They are good little chefs. Thanks for the great weekend Honey...I know I'm late.

No comments: