Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Bad and the Good

Were to start? I lot has happened lately. Good or bad news first? Lets do bad...

Bad new is I think that my kidney stones or whatever problems they are came back. I wasn't too happy about it. I guess it could have been worse. The pain attacks aren't as strong as before but they also aren't as so short so who knows what to do now. It came back for our trip to St. George but only for the last day there. I was ok to play in the sun but it made for a nauseating trip home. Valerie fixed me the most disgusting drink to help get rid of them while we were down there. I'm still debating if it was worth it but the pain hasn't come back yet so it just may have done the trick! If so I owe you big time Val.

Even though I got my kidney problems again and may or may not have gotten rid of it, there was so much good last week too. For one we got to go down to St. George and hang out with Debbie, Gary, Jenae, Jared, Val and the kids for the whole weekend! I found out Kamri and Kaden still love me and got to play the fun Aunt all weekend. Saturday was nice weather but Sunday was perfect!! It was so nice to play in the sun and relax all day. Jenae got fried though poor girl. We did a ton of shopping of Saturday and started to get prepped for summer with some new clothes! Thats always a good thing for a girl.


And one of my favoritest good things for last week was after 4 years of dreaming I am finally going to get to enjoy the warm sun and beaches of Cancun!! I can't tell you how excited I am. There was always something in the way but not this year (knock on wood)....stupid hurricanes and swine flu. We are going to head down to the sun in May. I better start working on my tan and toning up my bikini body. If only it really were possible to become all brown like Kyle. I can dream.


Thats pretty much our week in a wrap. We are still trying to pass Super Mario Brothers and watching tons of movies waiting for the sun to come so give us a call. We love the company!

Can you believe it a post without pictures?

1 comment: