Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kyle's Big Idea

Back in High School, Kyle would go with his friends up to the old ski lift up Payson Canyon and jump the road. He loved doing that and ever since he got home from his mission his number one plan for the winter is to take the snowmobiles up Payson Canyon and build another jump like he did before. This Winter his big plan finally worked! A couple Saturdays ago we were able to round up a couple snowmobiles and take a trip to jump the road. I'm glad that Kyle finally got to act on his big idea but we defiantly had a couple hard feelings at the end of the day. That is a whole different post that will never get published though.

It was the perfect day to go snowboarding. It was warm (especially when you are working on building the jump) and then it snowed really pretty at the end of the trip.

Kyle showing off his awesome skills. It was really cool to see him snowboard. I had never seen him jump or anything like that before.

You can see that it was about to snow in the back ground. It was super pretty.

Kyle starting the hike to the top again. I love this picture.

Karissa and I decide about 20 mintues before all the boys were leaving that we thought the trip sounded fun. We we packed up the tubes and got to come along for the fun.

I love that Kyle and Kyson are such good friends. Don't even ask what they are doing in this picture, I don't know.

2 comments:

Karissa said...

Okay, that was a fun, cold day! But, now I'm curious about the hard feelings. Lol. Good times though. Even though I was freezing I definitely enjoyed it

Brittany said...

Wow Kyle! HAHA That looks fun except the hiking up the mountain part.