Thursday, April 16, 2009

Escape From the Snow

I can't believe how much snow there is at my house right now. I walked out the front door and the snow went half way up to my knees. Are you kidding me? You would never think that it was April. Most people are getting really frustrated about the crazy weather but to me it doesn't matter. I have one more day and I'm outta here! We are head to sunny Mesquite, NV for the weekend and it couldn't be better timing. We will leave the snow and go to 75-88 degree weather and then by the time we get back the snow should be long gone! We are so excited!! It is the perfect escape. It light of the fun more summer-like weekend ahead I thought I would add a couple pictures to this post of our Spring trip to Mesquite last year.
On our four-wheeling trip we found a fun little cave to play in.
Dad and Kaden on our ride. He always seems happier in the Mountains on a four-wheeler. I wish that he could come this time. Stupid work!
Can you believe Kyle has been home for a year? We went a couple weeks after he got home. I can't believe how time flies.
Kyson and Kaden

No comments: