Friday, July 31, 2009

Spanish Fork Ro-dae-o

To top off our fun crazy weekend we got to go to the Spanish Fork Rodeo on Saturday night. I love the rodeo and try to make it every year. Where else am I going to wear my cute cowboy boots? Even though were we all over the place, it was fun to have everybody at the rodeo... sorry Debbie and Gary, they were too far away for a photo op.

Jake and Anni in their freakin' awesome sets that we got them. Remind me to buy the sets like that next year. You have all the foot room you need!

Kaden, Mom, and Jacee. They got tickets last minute and Kaden had to sit on the stairs but it was worth it. He was so so excited to be there.

Kyle, Me, Sarah, Kerry, Nate, and Katie. Kyle can't seem too look right at the camera sometimes but I love him still the same. It reminds me of bridals...don't take pictures by a road were he can look at all the motorcycles drive by. haha

Waiting for Kerry and Nate to come with the tickets.



Can I just say that we love Whitney and Eric? They found us tickets to the Rodeo on Wednesday and we were so excited to go with them! Thank you so much guys!! We are way excited that you have moved so close to us and now we can play lots again.

4 comments:

welundell said...

yay! We love you too! are you coming to Zumba tomorrow? I think that you should break away from the roofing and join me! also, are you guys going to be home on Wednesday? SYTYCD!! And I really want to watch Stardust, it looked so good!

Tony and Jamie said...

Gina! It looks like you guys are having such a fun summer:) I miss you and cant wait to start aerobics!

Jackson Family said...

I thought I saw you there!

The Alvey's said...

Ya Kyle get distracted easy maybe he saw some work that needed to be done.