Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FHE at Bridal Veil Falls

The latest and greatest of Family Home Evenings was to hike up to Bridal Veil Falls. The water was FREEZING!! I don't remember it being like that before but I haven't been up there for a really long time.

All the Family hiking up the trail. Notice that there are no big boys...they were all running ahead with the giant frisbee. Yes, Jake was caring Madi on his back while running and yes, the frisbee did almost go in the river at least once.

Jacee, Jake, Me, Jenae, Mom, and Kaden. I was really glad that they could make it. My family seems to be getting so big! Its really weird that I can wear my little sister's clothes now.

Us at the bottom of the waterfall.

Madi and Eva didn't like to play in the water much but they loved to suck on all the rocks. I thought it was so cute.


My cute mommy, me, and my gorgeous little sister Jenae. Pretty sure we took about 17 of these pictures on the walk back down. It was pretty funny.



Kyle and I at the bottom of the trail. It was perfect weather and I didn't want to go home. I love summer nights.

Jack was so cute. He didn't want to go home so he was crying in the back of the truck. He is our little buddy and I think he is so cute when he crys but it is still sad. :(

1 comment:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Fun, fun! Jack really is so cute!