Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fishing, 4-wheelers, and Guns

Fishing...

Dad and Kaden have been wanting to go fishing for a long time so we took them to this awesome pond where you can catch dozens of fish but....just because we took them there we didn't catch one thing. It was pretty sad. I guess we will just have to go again soon. :)

Kaden, Dad and Kyle on the dock. I took this as Mom and I drove away to the fabric store. I could have stayed in that store for hours!!

Kaden and Kyle trying to fish around the moss. I think that is what messed things up cause when we went there last time there was no moss. It kinda grossed me out.

Mom the supervisor

4-Wheeling...

After fishing we went on a short trip up Spanish Fork Canyon to go riding and shooting. Dad found this new place that was pretty fun.

Mom trying to cheer up Jenae. Can you tell her smile is a little forced? haha

And Guns...

I think this was what the boys were most excited for. Dad has tons of guns so Kyle is all about going and trying them all out with him. They have a lot of fun together.


Kyle being a hard a$%. I kinda like it!

Dad and Kyle

That gun was pretty heavy for me but that didn't stop Kaden. He just went over to his 4-wheeler and started finding the targets.

Me trying it out...believe it or not I'm a super good aim when I am trying!

Jenae and Dad

2 comments:

Brittany said...

wow you are on a roll with updating hahah!!! Love the guns!

KyleandGina said...

I know right?! There are more to come soon and then I will probably die off a little bit. haha