Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ice Blocking

Ice blocking is so much fun...the end. Mmmk? Ok it may get a little dangerous at times but we all turned out ok at the end of the night so its all good. I'll show you what I mean...

Our 3 man tower...during the ride...

And after...

After we found out that we were safe from the crash we took a good picture. Isn't Jenae pretty? I can't believe how grown up she is. Its a good thing I'm all moved out cause I would be wearing all her clothes and she might not like me as much after that. ;)

Kyson, Max, and Eric's attempt at the 3 man tower. Kyle gave them a good push to get started. Before...

And after... haha I think Max is laughing at Kyson groaning in pain. haha Being on bottom of those 2 boys took courage I'm sure.

The record long train of the night. Sydney, Jenae, Jacee, Andy, Dillan, Payton, and Kaden.

Eric, Max, Kyle, and Kyson at the end of the night. I can't look at this picture without laughing. Notice Kyle's face and then that it looks like he peed his pants. And then Kyson looks like a charging handicap. I love it.

No comments: