Thursday, January 7, 2010

All But Ice Fishing

I'll start from were I left off in my last posts....

For anybody that knows us even a little bit knows that Kyle LOVES fishing. I think these pictures help prove my point. Doesn't it look crazy freezing? As you could guess I chose the warmer option and stayed home this trip to scrapbook but Jake, Kyson, Kyle and Dad had fun.


I love the fog that is covering the lake. It definatly makes for some cool pictures.

Kyle with his catch! The boys are smarter then you think... That propane heater in the back actually kept them pretty warm from what I hear.

Kyson with his catch

And this winner is... Ok so I don't really know if this picture is from the same trip cause I'm pretty sure it started raining when they came home but its a fish worth showing off so I added it still the same.

No comments: