Monday, January 11, 2010

One Year Older

I really should be posting about Kyle's birthday but next on my list is Jenae's birthday and I forgot to take pictures on Kyle's birthday last Friday so I can do them both together.

I can't believe Kyle is 23 now. I know that its not really that old but it is another step to getting old and I personally would like to stay young so its a little scary. He still acts young though...check out the picture of Kyle from Jenae's birthday.


Typical Kyle face

I also can't believe how big Jenae is getting. She had her 14th birthday in November.

I didn't notice until now but most of the pictures we took for Jenae's birthday were with our grandparents. They are the best grandparents ever.

Kaden with Grandma Elaine

Grandma Sally and Kyle

Kyson with Grandpa Bob trying to pull the GQ pose. haha not really but that would have been super funny.

Me and Grandpa Doug

1 comment:

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

I like your grandparents too! I think you're one of the only friends that I have actually met their grandparents more than once.