Wednesday, January 20, 2010

And yet another hobby...

My Dad LOVES guns and has gotten into reloading and shooting a lot lately. I think it is a good hobby for him to have. He gets so excited about everything and wants all of his kids to get guns too. So this year he helped me find a .22 for Kyle for Christmas. It was a combined gift from Mom and Dad to both of us and then from me to Kyle. It was a great idea cause Kyle loves it. All he has wanted to do since is go shooting and bunny hunting.

Here are a couple pictures of Kyle trying it out for the first time the day after Christmas.


It was freezing but they loved it.

Dad also got a new gun for Christmas from Grandpa. It was pretty fun to shoot. He also got the ear muffs I was wearing. They are the coolest things. I want to get them for Kyle now. It amplifies all the quite sounds but then when you shoot a gun you can hardly hear it. Its awesome!

Eric, Dad, Kyson, Kyle, and Jake

Jake loading his mussel loader. The face explains it all.

2 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Sounds like fun! Is Eric a family member? I used to work with him at Shopko during high school.

KyleandGina said...

Eric is my little brother's friend. It was really cold that day but it was fun.