Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas

We were really blessed this year. Christmas was so wonderful. We got to spend lots of time together and with our family and friends. Kyle had lots of extra time off to take at work or he would lose it so he was home enjoying life a lot more then I was. I was pretty jealous but its ok.

All growing up we never woke up super early for Christmas. My parents wouldn't let us wake up any of the kids. They had to wake up on their own and there was always a baby so it seemed like forever until they would wake up. It was always at least after 7 when my parents would start getting the camera ready. We had to stay upstairs until everybody was up and they had the camera ready. This always caused anxiety for me as a kid cause I was so excited I couldn't handle it but now it works out perfect. I am the only kid that isn't still living at home so Kyle and I like to get up Christmas morning and have our own little Christmas together and then head down to Spanish Fork to be with my siblings for their Christmas Morning also. It is fun to be there with them. After presents we visit Grandparents a little bit and then head over to Kyle's family Christmas party. It works out perfect. We love spending time with all our family.


Kyle with all his presents. He was so cute, he had to show everybody his new toys so he filled up his back pack and took everything with him on Christmas.

Kyle spoiled me for sure. I should have only received the picture but he couldn't understand how a picture is a good gift so he got me some clothes and a couple other things. You can't have Christmas without new clothes so I loved his thoughtfulness.

My new picture!! It looks perfect over the fireplace. The cool thing about this picture is that it is a double frame. There is a second picture of the Salt Lake Temple at Christmas time so I can just switch them at Christmas time and it is a whole new picture. I love it!

Kaden in his new football chair from Santa. He was so excited. It was way cute. He said it was the best Christmas ever.

Kyle with Jacee's bird. Every year Jacee asks for a puppy and never gets one but this year she got smarter and asked for a bird. We wanted one also so we got a bird the same time as Jacee and kept them a secret at our house until Christmas. Jacee's bird is definatley cooler then ours at this point. We need to work on our training skills I guess.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I LOVE the picture!! It's the same style as my sacred grove one. I bet it looks perfect in your house! So cute he got you clothes and new boots!