Thursday, August 12, 2010

This One is For You Whitney

We have been hoping for this change for a really long time. Meet the bathroom we once all hated...

No we are really not that dirty. The sink is actually "clean". It didn't have any enamel so no matter how hard we tried it always looked like we were pigs. Notice the two faucets so that the hot and cold water don't touch? That was my favorite part...ok not really. Are you kidding me?

I guess that Grandma and Grandpa really do love us cause after a little convincing we were able to to this...

And this... Paint helps almost as much as that sink. The white did not go too well in that old bathroom.

And we ended with this!! I love it!! I know that it isn't the most high end bathroom and our shower is still jimmy rigged but it is a million times better! PS: The super, uncool lights that were by the mirror are gone too. It was not lucky enough to make it on camera I guess.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yep, it looks much better!! I'm glad you were finally able to do it!

HAVE FUN IN PORTUGAL!!!! Be safe, call me when you return!

Love you!

Jessica Muro said...

That looks awesome! Great job

welundell said...

ahhh! like i said via text message... we can't wait to wash our hands and faces in this beaut! we will be staying with you soon?

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Huge improvement! great job!