Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yellowstone Take 2

I can't ever seem to get Yellowstone into one post without bogging everything down with a million pictures. Maybe next year will be different. If it would stop being so pretty maybe, but I don't see that happening....unless that gigantic volcano underneath it erupts but then we all might just be dead if that happens so lets hope not.

Here is the prettiness I was talking about and the handsome guy! Sorry he's taken!

One of our favorite hikes is Uncle Tom's Trail down to the Lower Falls. It is seriously breath taking...not only because it's 300+ stairs to the bottom but the view too.

Here is the Lower Falls in all its 309 foot drop glory!

The whole Fam Damly in front of the falls. I loved that we got to take them there for their first time to Yellowstone. We kept telling them they would love it. Maybe they will start coming faster now that they know we know what we are talking about!
The brink of the Upper Falls. It was really cool to lean over the side and see the water falling over the edge.

Last day in Yellowstone we went to Old Faithful.

Dad, Mom and Kaden with Old Faithful at its fullest. I'm really glad we went and can't wait to go back again. I guess we will have to see what next year has in store for us. I'm thinking Redwoods? I don't know though Yellowstone Lake would be cool to see too and I need to find a big moose and grizzly bear still. I mean Kyle needs to find them for me. ;)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

It really is so beautiful there! Maybe one day we'll be able to come with you guys! Looks like you had a blast!

Brittany said...

Oh that is so cool.. i need to go to yellowstone. I have never been. Looks really pretty and so fun!