Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I thought this was fun and helps us know a little more information about everybody so here I go...

*post rules on your blog
*answer the 6 '8' items
*let each person know they are tagged by leaving them a 'comment'

8 Favorite TV Shows:


1. Lost

2. Heros

3. That 70's Show

4. Friends

5. Scrubs

6. House

7. King of Queens

8. Dirtiest Jobs


8 Things I did Yesterday:


1. Scrapbooked

2. Watched Lost
3. Worked
4. Ate KFC Chicken Bowl
5. Watched AFV
6. Tended a sleeping little boy
7. Finished Chapter 1 of Midnight Sun
8. Skipped Yoga

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Cancun!!

2. Summer
3. My Birthday
4. Mesquite
5. Jessie coming home
6. Getting a truck
7. Having a tan
8. Scrapbooking

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Chili's

2. Brick Oven
3. Pizza Factory
4. Mi Rancherito
5. Noddles and Company
6. Tucanos
7. Panda Express
8. The Roof


8 Things on my Wish List:

1. Go to Cancun

2. A Truck
3. Wii
4. I-touch
5. Visit Portugal
6. Warm weather
7. Clutch
8. A sun tan

8 People I tag:

1. Mandi

2. Andrea
3. Kate
4. Whitney
5. Megan
6. Brittany
7. Julianna
8. Ashlee

No comments: