Monday, April 13, 2009

Spur of the Moment

A couple of weeks ago Kyle and I had just gotten home from work on a Friday night and didn't have any plans for the weekend yet. 2 phone calls and 30 minutes later we were on the road to Mesquite! It was fun to just pack up and leave. The weather was perfect down there, especially with it snowing back at home so we couldn't complain. Ted and Elise were able to come with us and have a little fun in the sun.
Kyle and Ted went to the Oasis Gun Club and shot at the clay pigeons while Elise and I kept score. My dad used to go every time we took a trip down there so it was fun to go there again.
On our way home we took the long way and drove through Zions. It was a super pretty drive. I hope that we can go back soon and take a couple days to go on some of the hikes. We took a couple stops and took some pictures but after we got out of the park the rest of the drive wasn't very fun (at least for me). Kyle thought that it was way cool for a change and spotted out a dozen good fishing spots but my hears decided to give me problems and didn't start to feel better until Nephi so our little detour felt super long to me.

No comments: